Share Your Story & Get Listed - Get New Articles Alerts



Tifa Of Shanghai BroSis Industrial From China in Sublimation Industry


How did you start the first time in the import export business?

My name is Tifa and i am from China . I was graduated in 2012 from university. My major is history , of course , i was supposed to be a history teacher after graduation. But in my opinion , i just don't want to stay at the school for my whole life , so i decided to look for a different job .

One day , my friend told me that she would go to Shenzhen , i thought that maybe a great option , so i went to Shenzhen 3 days later with her , and found a job in a trading company that is dedicated in car accessories .





Half a year later , i went to Shanghai because i always think that life is too short but the world is so big , i have to experience more lives when i am young . And then i worked at the company that markets in paper industry for 2 years . It's not a big company , and the resource was limited , so i have to do everything myself , i learned how to do exporting business , how to write emails , how to make telephone calls .

At first i was so anxiously , but with time passed , i got used to it and i was addicted to it finally . The only thing that i don't like is , actually the company is a trading company , but he declaimed he's a factory to every client . The circumstance in China market is that 95% are trading companies , and only the rest 5% is factory , but all of them declaim that they are factories . Sometimes this won't harm the business , maybe you think it is a "good lie" for everyone , but i think , honest is the priority of business . Without honest , business only will go worse and worse . I don't like it , so i have to change it .

So i made up a decision , to build up my own trading company , with honest , personal integrity ,and impeccable business ethics . After several months , it turned out to be our clients like this kind of business very much , we will tell every client that we are a trading company before they ask .

Hopefully our company will go better and better , and will help a lot of clients from lies in the whole world. Thank you very much !

About Your Business:

Our company is dedicated in Sublimation industry , such as sublimation paper , sublimation ink , textile vinyl , and heat transfer paper . Price Quality , will make your company more competitive. Professional , will help you promote your business . Let's work together to create a better future !

Contact Name: Tifa
Company Name: Shanghai Bro-Sis Industrial Co.,Ltd
Country: China
Email Address: tifa[-at-]dyesublimatonchina[-dot-]com
Website: http://www.dyesublimationchina.com/
Import Export Trade Leads: dyesublimation- TradersCity.com Import Export